Thursday, July 14, 2011

36 weeks

wow, this was probably the crappiest visit ever!
we had to do the strep swab test. its where they stick a large q-tip in places..that aren't  meant to have a q-tip in them. and it hurt!

no news. baby hasn't dropped. honestly,  i don't know if he can with my small pelvis. jaxon never did. but this baby feels lower than jax...weird. i am not dilated like at all. i am doubting labor will come any sooner than august 1st.  well, actually i'm betting i won't even go into labor, they'll do the c-section before any of that starts. which is good , in a way. but i was wanting this to just be over!!!

i asked the doc how big he thinks this baby will be  and he said 7 1/2 to 8 lbs. jax was 8lbs 10oz, and the doc said, "i bet you'll have an 8 and a half lb baby" she was right! this one feels smaller, i think. so we'll see!

i can't sleep well at night AT ALL. it takes forever to fall asleep. andrew drives me nuts just being in there and i really wish i felt alright about kicking him out. he snores and takes up a lot of the bed. or, well i guess its me who's needing a lot of the bed now. i get heartburn and have to pee a lot in the night. so i do all my sleeping in the day. i hate how it feels. it feels like i'm missing out on life, but i feel so tired and out of it if i don't take naps! good thing andrew is home during the weekdays, he does fun things with jaxon, and gives me a break. its great! i don't know what i'd do without him!

1 comment:

  1. I am going through the same things. Ben drives me crazy just being in the bed. Poor guy I am probably mean to him, but I feel like I need to rest or else it would be worse. His snoring drives me crazy and even his breathing. I have to wear an earplug in one ear or I cannot get to sleep. I get heartburn it seems like right when I lay down to sleep, and the baby wakes up right when I lay down. And he kicks me so hard, I can't sleep. Then the peeing thing is another story huh! I have to drink so much water right now, I asked Ben to install a toilet right next to my bed. He said, "well I am not sure how much that will cost honey." I am so thankful for my husband too. He is really good with taking care of me and playing with Braeden on his days off. I know he is tired too, but he is so good. I hope that you start progressing soon and that your little Mason comes sooner than later! :)

    ReplyDelete