Wednesday, July 6, 2011

35 weeks checkup

on the 4th of July, i was exactly 35 weeks! that means 4 weeks to go! wow.

this pregnancy has been different. i'm carrying mason lower than jax. the pelvic pain and pressure wasn't there with jax, but today i heard that was all normal. my belly doesn't "pop" as much with this baby and i think its because i was bigger to start with this time than last time. that baby has a lot of room in my big belly i guess. he is also less active than jaxon was. jaxon was constantly moving by this point, kicking the CRAP out of my ribs and everywhere else. this baby doesn't move as much or as hard, so i told my doc. about it today and they did an ultra sound and a stress test on baby. everything looked fine! my amniotic fluid is 11 and higher than ever! which is surprising, because i don't feel like i've been doing that great of a job drinking water. but i have been trying to drink water, not pop, because i know pop dehydrates you! we got to see mason's cute little face, he looks like jax! it was so crazy, i wanted to cry. i can't wait to meet that man!

i'm also thinking i'm slightly anemic. my mom has it during pregnancy, so i might too. the dr. says my iron is a bit low, which would explain why i am like CRAZY tired lately. more tired than is normal. so i'll start taking iron supplements.

my c-section is planned for august 1st FOR SURE now. i'm really hoping i'll go early! wouldn't that be nice. we're getting mason's room finished up, and its getting SO exciting!

that's the latest and greatest. baby is very healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the update and a healthy baby...and that you don't have to drink a ton of water to keep your fluid levels up. That is so hard to do. I am so excited for you. I am going to be induced on Sept. 6th unless I go early. I like my doc...he is friends with Ben so we get some perks from that (hopefully). Good luck with the next 3 weeks...I cannot wait to see little Mason!

    ReplyDelete